A newly developed proprietary formulation that will enhance the growth of hard tube worms, snails, clams, pink and green algae, as well as helping to maintain a proper pH.
Contains over 100,000 mg./L. Calcium Plus Buffer
MICROBE-LIFT/Calcium Concentrate (Plus Buffer)
is bio-available and will not form chalk like some powdered calcium formulations.
Why MICROBE-LIFT/Reef & Marine
Supplements? Sea salt mixes can contain 70 or more of natural saltwater's essential and trace components. These help sustain water quality for the fish, corals, invertebrates and/or macro-algae as nature intended. In an aquarium "closed system", protein skimmers, ozonizers, carbon filters and dynamic biochemical processes can reduce the important components, including calcium, strontium, molybdenum, iodide, bromide, iron, vitamins, amino acids and essential trace minerals.
Calcium is an important elements for stony corals and clams. Corals extract calcium from the water and use it to build their skeletons.
- Calcium Chloride
- Calcium Propionate
- Calcium Salts of Succinic Acid and Gluconic Acid
- a pH-Buffer in De-ionized/UV-Sterilized water.
- Fortified with Vitamin D.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (CC04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,196 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (CC08) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,660 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (CC16) Treats up to 2,360 gal. (8,920 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (CCG1) Treats up to 19,200 gal. (72,580 L.)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.