Specially formulated to reproduce the soil rich waters of the Amazon.
MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Black & Soft Water Conditioner
is made from natural and beneficial Humic and Tannic Acids, Peat extract and Chelated iron. It will reproduce those conditions found in the soil rich waters of the Amazon. It will also provide beautiful plant growth, as well as ideal spawning conditions. Peat will absorb carbonates and acidifies the water.
- Natural Humic Acid
- Fulvic acid
- Chelated iron
- A pH Buffer.
- Made with de-ionized/UV sterilized water.
If you use reverse osmosis (R/O) water you may want to use MICROBE-LIFT/R/O Water Conditioner
before adding MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Black & Soft Water Conditioner
or MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Bio-Colorant
- other soft water fish.
Note: This product may tint your water a light tea color (yellow to tan) recreating tropical water conditions. Discus like darker colored water. To recreate a really dark water Amazonian effect you can add MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Bio-Colorant
Ecological Laboratories, Inc.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (ABWC04) Treats 118 gal. (446 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (ABWC08) Treats 236 gal. (893 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (ABWC16) Treats 472 gal. (1,786 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785L) (ABWCG1) Treats 3,776 gal. (14,294 L.)
has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT
name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
Note: Resin filtration and Carbon should be suspended as they will remove the MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Black & Soft Water Conditioner
added to your tank.