Removes Organic Pollutants, Discoloration and Odors in Ponds and Water Gardens
Activated Coal-Based Carbon Provides Optimal Pore Structure for Fast Absorption of Contaminants
MICROBE-LIFT/Activated Carbon maximizes the removal of contaminants, helping to keep water clean and clear. MICROBE-LIFT/Activated Carbon is a coal-based carbon for use in decorative ponds and water gardens. Fast-acting and highly-activated, it can be used in all types filters to aggressively eliminate: odors, discoloration caused by tannins from decayed leaves (tea colored water), organic debris pollutants, pesticides, detergents and toxins, as well as medications, without releasing phosphates or causing unwanted growth. Activated carbon attracts pollutants which “stick” to it like a magnet. Carbon cannot be reactivated like zeolite. Activated carbon can remove some chlorine and chloramines from city tap water. The amount of removal is based on the amount of chlorine/chloramines in the water and the amount of carbon used.
- 5 lbs. 3 oz. (CARMD) Treats up to 1,000 gals.
- 9 lbs. 12 oz. (CARLG) Treats up to 1,800 gals.
- 22 lbs. (CARXL) Treats up to 4,400 gals.
- 55 lbs. (CARBAG) Treats up to 11,000 gals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.