LIQUID MICROBE-LIFT/Biological Mosquito Control Specially Formulated for Larger Ponds, Lakes, Lagoons, & Other Areas Where Standing Water Exists
1 Gallon Professional Size
MICROBE-LIFT/Biological Mosquito Control kills developing mosquitoes before they become breeding, biting adults, including those which may transmit West Nile Virus and Equine Encephalitis, and those which may transmit Heartworm Disease to dogs and cats.
MICROBE-LIFT/Biological Mosquito Control is a liquid product, so it has no adverse effect on the aesthetics of ponds and water features
MICROBE-LIFT/Biological Mosquito Control can be applied to areas that can contain aquatic life, fish and plants.
MICROBE-LIFT/Biological Mosquito Control can be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife.
- Up to 14 days activity depending on application site
- Disperses easily in water
- No fish toxicity
- No toxicity to non-target invertebrates
- Significantly lower potential for development of resistance in target insect populations than chemical larvicides such as methoprene
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond
- No organic or inorganic residues
- 1 gallon (3.785 L.) (BMC1G4) Treats large bodies of water.
E.P.A Registration Number 62637-1-74466
Please Note: Gallon size of BMC is not available for sale, use or distribution in NY or TX.
Click Here to learn about Mosquito Control