For Planted Aquarium
Pre-Colonized with Bacterial Spores
- Contains trace minerals
- Has enormous surface area to colonize nitrifying bacteria
- Provides a suitable medium to hold rooted plants in place
- Kiln fired
- Retains oxygen
- pH neutral
No Fertilizer • No Soil • No Peat • No Compost
- Natural material (not chemically coated or dyed). Fills a typical 10 gal. (37.8 L) tank with approximately 2.5 in. (6.35 cm ) deep bed of substrate.
- Maximum density- you would require a minimum of twice the weight of competitors substrate to achieve our suggested bed depth!
- Contains over 25 micro and macro nutrients.
When using aquatic plants, the available oxygen at the bottom of the tank is generally low and may contain toxic gases. Using the MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW Biologically Alive Substrate for Planted Aquariums will help to provide not only a good plant stability, but will make available essential microbes, nutrients and circulation providing additional oxygen availability to plants.
- 10 lb. / 20 lb.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not for use with burrowing or sand sifting ﬁsh or invertebrates.