A newly developed proprietary formulation that was developed to provide Iron in a chelated form easily available for caulerpa and calcareous algae. It will replace the iron normally lost through, filtration, livestock absorption, and protein skimmers.
MICROBE-LIFT/Chelated Iron (Plus Buffer) will help maintain the reef water to a proper pH balance.
Why MICROBE-LIFT/Reef & Marine Supplements? Sea salt mixes can contain 70 or more of natural saltwater’s essential and trace components. These help sustain water quality for the fish, corals, invertebrates and/or macro-algae as nature intended. In an aquarium “closed system”, protein skimmers, ozonizers, carbon filters and dynamic biochemical processes can reduce the important components, including calcium, strontium, molybdenum, iodide, bromide, iron, vitamins, amino acids and essential trace minerals.
Iron is beneficial to all photosynthetic invertebrates and plants. Improves growth, coloring, and expansion.
- Ferric EDTA
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Thiamine (B-1)
- Cyanocobalamin (B-12)
- a pH-Buffer in De-ionized/UV-Sterilized water.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (IRON04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,196 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (IRON08) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,660 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (IRON16) Treats up to 2,360 gal. (8,920 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (IRONG1) Treats up to 19,200 gal. (72,580 L.)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.