Replaces needed essential trace minerals often removed during filtration.
Replaces trace minerals:Sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium salts and the necessary minor and trace minerals.
MICROBE-LIFT/Discus Proper Water Chemistry contains no heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, or nitrates. Always adjust your tank water’s pH separately. If you use ion exchange resins, carbon, or carbon filter pads, they will remove important trace minerals.
- Inorganic Mineral Salts of Boron
- EDTA in Deionized Water.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (DWC04) Treats 700 gal. (2,649 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (DWC08) Treats 1,400 gal. (5,299 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (DWC16) Treats 2,800 gal. (10,599 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (DWCG1) Treats 22,400 gal. (84,793 L.)
Ecological Laboratories, Inc. has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For aquarium use only
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water