A blend of all of the essential minerals required by many saltwater fish but which may not be present in all water sources or may be removed in some aquarium filtration systems.
- Replaces trace minerals that are removed through filtration, carbon and protein skimmers
Ecological Laboratories, Inc. has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
Trace minerals are used, as needed, by all marine fish and invertebrates. They are also lost through filtration, carbon use, ozone and protein skimmers.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Mineral Balancer is a pH-balanced and proportionalized blending of Minerals, Vitamins/Amino Acids, Minerals/Essential Elements.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (SWMB04) Treats up to 700 gal. (2,649 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (SWMB08) Treats up to 1,400 gal. (5,299 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (SWMB16) Treats up to 2,800 gal. (10,599 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (SWMBG1) Treats up to 22,400 gal. (84,793 L.)