UV Lights2017-04-26T15:54:32+00:00

UV Lights

Yes. We recommend that you turn off the UV light for a 48-72-hour period after the initial application and for 24-48 hours after each subsequent application. This is when the organisms are growing most rapidly and when they are the most sensitive to the UV light. UV lights are sterilization units and kill bacteria and single-celled plants as they pass through. Ozonators (not to be confused with oxygenators or aerators) will do the same and should be shut down until the Microbe-Lift bacteria become established.